1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so, who will you cheer for? If you are not from the USA what is the ‘big deal’ sporting event in your own country?
Hmmm…I suppose the game will be on although, I doubt that I’ll watch it.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
No – and…no.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy).
Happy! (most days?)
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question. Everyone go say hi to Lori.
Generally, women with women, men with men. The conversation tends to lend itself to this organization – I think, anyway.
5. What is beauty?
Beauty – anything that makes you smile from the heart.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
Homemade wheat bread with an olive oil/spice dipping sauce.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is a magnificent day given to us by our loving Lord – live it, and embrace it!